How we can power the transition to a resilient, renewable, decentralised energy system of the future today.
2030 Series – Industry Insight
The tide is turning on sustainability and renewable energy. Increasingly we have seen businesses filling the policy gap, taking action themselves on emission reduction targets and leading the way on change. They are also shining a light on innovative ways to address sustainability issues.
- What if Australia had a definitive energy roadmap?
- What if Australia stabilised the national grid through technology?
- What if energy trading evolved?
- What if every new development had a HEMS?
- What if every state had an industrial battery?
- What if Australia’s electric vehicle rollout and uptake mirrored Norway’s?
Who is this thought leadership piece useful for?
Directors, CEOs, COOs, CROs, Energy Managers, Innovation Managers, Asset Managers, Sustainability Managers, Energy Retailers, Network Operators, Government and Regulatory bodies and the general public.
Download the 2030 Series – Industry Insight
Six ideas that will accelerate Australia’s transition to renewables right now.